Sunday, November 4, 2012

(Week 1)- Novembe 4.2012


In my first day I was a bit nervous at the begging. I reached the bank at 7:50 and the bank main door was still closed and the security told me to wait until 8 o’clock. After the bank opened I asked the reception what floor is the HR department in. I went to the HR department and told the receptions that I’m a trainee so they asked me to wait a while tell they inform the staff inside.  Then one of the HR department staff came and welcomed me and took me to a small meeting room to know more about me. I was told that my work plan is ready but the persona that is responsible about it was absent and I’ll get it the second day. Then the lady took me to the department I’ll be working in which is called “Credit Admin” then introduced me to the department director then took me to my manager. What I didn’t like that when the HR officer took me to my manager she left me and went without say something and I felt I am lost. My manager was sick I could speak a lot but I started asking her about the department and she gave me brief answer which I still didn’t understand. Later after half an hour she stared explain to me about the department and things they do and how. Then then we took a break and came back at 1 where my manager took me to the girls that are under her. So they showed me the document they should have and what things they need to check and explained to me briefly the process. But what worried me that I haven’t felt that they are going to give me work to do they were just explaining but never mentioned that I should know certain type of task I’ll do. But hopefully I’ll ask them to give me work if they didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment