Tuesday, November 13, 2012

(Week2) - November 12


Today I did Real Estate Morabaha (it a type of a facility in the department) for a customer. Where first I checked what the approval is asking, then I sent email to the branch officer with a list of Documentary requirement that we need. After all documents are available and valid we will start the Morabaha calculation (to know the number of instulmment and their amount +to know the selling price of the Real Estate that the customer will pay) where still my colleague is checking my work before handling to the CAD documentary  manager for the final check and to be sign it. Secondly we will do the Purchase contract (this is between the bank and ASAS Company) and then the sale contract (this is between the bank and the customer)

No comments:

Post a Comment