Wednesday, November 7, 2012

(Week1)-November 7, 2012


Today was a tough day there was a lot of approvals for the department that were pending because the officer that was responsible to separate each approval to the right section was absent.  So today one of my documentary section colleagues took the responsibility and I helped my colleague by prepare all the approvals in one list then separate each approval to the right section in the department. Preparing a list for the approval was not my job it was my colleague’s responsibility because she should take it from the system.  My responsibility was to check the approvals by checking the customer’s name and account number from the list that was don then give them back to my colleagues so that she gives them to the sections managers. Secondly I had helped some other colleagues is scanning some cheques  for the filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment