Tuesday, November 13, 2012

(Week 2) November 11


Today morning the department director called me to his offices. First of all he welcomed me again to the department he asked me how the work is and what did I learned in my first week. He also asked me to explain what I have learned so I had told him I first started in the Documentation section where they were just explaining to me their work and I was seeing them so that I can connect their explanation with the real work.  We even had discussed more about the facilities and what each facility means and who does it benefit the customer and so on.  Before I left the offices he asked my colleagues to start explain a facility and shows me how to start when we receive the approval from the responsible department in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment